Senior Citizen darshan at tirumala tirupati
1. The senior citizen Should have completed 65 years, only then they are allowed in this darshan, ID proof is required.
2. If both husband and wife completed the age of 65 years, their spouse will be allowed, to the production of their identity proof.
3. Patients with permanent health hazards like open operation, cancer, Daiyalisis, kidney Failure, Paralysis are going to be allowed on production of relevant medical records and Adhaar cards.
4. If physically challenged that person should provide the certificate issued by the respective medical board along with their identity proof.
5. Attendants are going to be allowed to those that have crossed 80 years
1. TTD has made many arrangements for the people like seating arrangements, curd rice, sambar, hot milk at free for people waits in line.
2. Grand Children below 12 years are allowed along with their Grandparents without ticket cost.
3. On Friday and Koli Alwar Thirumanjanam day, tokens will be issued for 3:00 Pm Dharsan only
4. Only privileged people are allowed into line. No friends or relatives are allowed along with the devotees.
5. When once this privilege darshan facility is availed, the next opportunity will be available only after 90 days.
6. Senior citizens are allowed special entry from the special entrance near Mahadwaram or opposite to SV museum.
The age limit Should be 65 years and above.
ID Proof Adhaar card is only needed.
Darshan timing is from 10 am to 3 pm
The Entry Point is Supatham
The ticket is available free of cost
Restrictions are Once in 90 days
Form 3 pm slot 700 tickets
One person can accompany a senior citizen, in case if the senior citizen is not able to walk to stand.
The booking timing is from 7:00 am to 3 pm.
The ticket quota 10 am slot is 700 tickets.
Time takes 40 minutes to 1 hour it depends on the person.
pilgrims who would like to participate in the darshan has to report to the entrance which is near to Tirumala nambi temple in the Dakshin Mada street with their Photo and ID proof
Wednesday and Friday its first slot, timing 3 pm and the darshan ticket cost Rs 1000.
Sunday we have the first slot, timing 10 am and the darshan ticket is rs 700.
Monday we have the first slot, timing 10 am and the darshan ticket is rs 700.
Tuesday we have the first slot, timing 10 am and the darshan ticket is rs 700.
Thursday we have the second slot, timing 3 pm, and the darshan ticket is rs 700.
Saturday we have the second slot, timing 3 pm, and the darshan ticket is rs 700.
Chennai Tirumala Tirupati car packages will provide complete guidance for senior citizens and physically challenged. from the beginning till the darshan gets over our Balaji travels drivers will guide you in each step. we take care of each and every customer and their satisfaction. to enjoy the comfortable darshan make your booking on Chennai to Tirupati car packages.